Relax, Cover your car hire excess
Take Advantage of an excess protection package from *£3.99 per day or an annual policy from *£39.99.
How does Excess Reimbursement Insurance work?
Excess Reimbursement Insurance is a voluntary insurance, which is useful if there is an excess applicable to your car hire. The cover applies to the individual, so you are covered, even if you change the car hire company or the type of car that you have hired.
It is designed to repay the excess or repair costs you have to pay under the terms of the rental agreement following damage to the rental vehicle. The reimbursement of the excess is subject to the exclusions detailed in the terms and conditions.
What is covered
Key features and benefits include:
- Excess on damage and theft up to £ 6,500 per year
- Drivers aged 21 to 85 years old (inclusive)
- Covers damage to the windows, undercarriage, roof, tyres and headlights not otherwise covered by damage waivers from car hire companies
- Damage caused by using the wrong type of fuel: up to £ 500 per claim and £ 2,000 per year
- You (the policyholder), plus up to seven additional drivers named on your rental agreement
What is not covered
Please be aware that for this policy is only valid for residents of the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Sweden or the Netherlands.
Coverage exclusions include:
- Damage to the interior or contents of the car
- Drivers must be aged between 21 and 85 years of age
- Rentals contracts cannot be longer than 60 continuous days
- Where damage is the result of driving off-road
- If the market value of the Rental Vehicle exceeds £ 120,000
You can buy this insurance through this link
Please ensure you print these documents and we recommend you bring them with you when you pick up your rental vehicle.
*Prices may varry subject to insurer changes.